Selling snus is outlawed in the whole EU. The only exemption is Sweden that got exempted when it entered the EU. Switzerland has since joined the EU ban.
Facts about Snus Sales in Sweden and Norway:
• Around 7,500 tons of snus has been sold.
• Sales is made up of around 230 million cans of loose and portion snus.
• For the past 5 years, sales have risen by 5% each year.
• It is estimated that around 18% of the entire Swedish adult population uses snus.
• Around 200,000 women are snus users.
• The average age of snus users is pegged at 39 years old.
• The US is the biggest snus market in the world.
Facts about Snus sales in the US:
• Around 1 billion cans of snus have been sold.
• Currently, portion snus accounts for only 6% of total sales, but it is steadily rising.
• Loose snus accounts for around 94% of total sales.
• For the past 5 years, sales have risen by 4% each year.
Our team has gathered much information about snus. Everything about snus types, snus production, snus raw materials, snus history and more
Each country has its own laws concerning import of Snus, Chewing Bags and tobacco free Nicotine Pouches. In order to give you the best experience possible, we have a site tailor-made for your country! Click the button below to enter your SnusExpress shop: